MiKK welcomes trainees and interns.
- Participating in the advisory service
- Assisting the initiation of mediation and the placement of mediators
- Assisting the support of the network in Germany and worldwide
- Assisting the organization and support of events as well as office work
- Assisting with fundraising and donation acquisition
- Current tertiary education in a subject relevant to the job
- Versatility, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Interest in the objectives of MiKK
Please email your applications to:
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 030 74 78 78 79.